Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO,
I AM SELLING THREE XENON HEADLIGHTS COMPLETE WITH BALLAST AND BULBS INCLUDED AND ONE WITHOUGHT BALLAST BUT BULB INCLUDED
THE PRICE FOR THE FIRST THREE ARE 550 PICK UP IN ASTORIA NEW YORK OR AROUND THERE OR 600 DELIVERED
THE ONE WITHOUGHT BALLAST IM SELLING IT FOR 300 IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
NOTE: THIS HEADLIGHTS ARE USED BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITIONS NO SCRATCHES OR CRACKS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT
TESTED AND WORKING
U CAN CONTACT ME AT 646 322 0829 ATT: SHABAN
OR AT [email protected]
THANKS

Attachments

·
Registered
764 Posts
I'm confused. Are you selling three headlights or four? Also - all of the pictures look the same - are they all for the right (passenger) side of the car?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sorry but all three lights (pictured) appear to be the exact same light based on the dirt/dust on the top of the light. Please clarify yor post as asked above and provide pictures of all the lights in one shot vs. three different photos.

Sorry but this smells a little fishy...just saying

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry but all three lights (pictured) appear to be the exact same light based on the dirt/dust on the top of the light. Please clarify yor post as asked above and provide pictures of all the lights in one shot vs. three different photos.

Sorry but this smells a little fishy...just saying
u better be sorry cuz i mention clearly that is just a sample so check out other pic i just posted
cool off

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Have you got pictures of the rear of the light units please?

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
I've merged the two for sale ads into one thread. Please don't post multiple threads for the same item, just post any updated photos or info in the original thread.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ill take the ballast off one if you are interestd?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts