Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just totaled my Subie via a deer on the highway. I have been a longtime lurker over at TDIClub and e90 post since my dream choices were narrowed down to a 335d, an A3 TDI hatch, or a Touareg TDI. With a 95 pound dog and the addition of a baby coming, I would like a Touareg as my first choice.

I'm located in CT in Fairfield County. Ideally I am looking for a 2009-2010 Touareg TDI, since from what I've seen this is best in my price range of about $15k

I would absolutely love a white one with a panoramic sunroof. I realize these cars are hard to come by so I'm not going to be dead set on a white car. I would be paying through a bank loan since I do not have $15k cash to drop on a car, just to be up front. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well you won't find an 09-10 with a panoramic roof, that didn't come until 2011 on the T3. With a 95lb dog a Touareg is great I fit my three in the back of mine.
Read the buying a used Touareg and make sure to get an extended warranty to covers the entire car.

Another choice to consider would be a sportwagen, dogs love them. Also more room than the A3.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well you won't find an 09-10 with a panoramic roof, that didn't come until 2011 on the T3. With a 95lb dog a Touareg is great I fit my three in the back of mine.
Read the buying a used Touareg and make sure to get an extended warranty to covers the entire car.

Another choice to consider would be a sportwagen, dogs love them. Also more room than the A3.
Thank you for the clarification. I had almost settled on an JSW since you're right it's def big enough but I'd rather rock the Treg. Thank you as well for the clarification on the sunroof.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you decide you would like a non-TDI. I have a 2009 V6 base with 65K miles that is a CPO vehicle, which I believe is transferable.
I'm right in Westchester County and would be willing to let it go for less than $15K

1 - 4 of 4 Posts