Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of bringing another V10 into the fold. V6 TDI and V8 FSI also considered depending on options.
Under 150K miles on the gasser, closer to 100K preferably - or less. Open minded on TDI's, max 200K preferred.
Pre- DPF, but will still consider. Air ride preferred. Rear locker ideal but doesn't really matter.
No major body work, rust or salvaged titles.
Able and willing to wrench but just did a Tandem Pump and deep intake and EGR cleaning. Not again so soon please, no major projects, water ingress issues, and so on.
Located in Eugene Oregon. Like to stay in the region. Something special will get me pumped for a nice road trip home.
Serious sellers willing to put a price on their vehicle. Cash currently on hand.
Call or text is best, thanks everyone.
Gary

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Gary, let me know if you are interested in another 2008 V10 with around 105,xxx miles. Black with Sienna interior in great shape with rear locker and new Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires. No body work, and always maintained with an open checkbook.

I'm in Northern California and could bring the car to Bend for pickup in mid August.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts