Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Navigation

Is that The one with the Canbus 2.0? If it is then I have one right now that I bought for my 2005 that I would sell.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought there were major changes from T1 (2005) to T2 (2008). If you could give me the VW part number, the condition of your unit, what is included and your price I will get back with you. I also need to make sure your unit has Sirius satellite radio.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Navi

7L6 035 177 E is the part number, The Sale would include the Nav unit, GPS antenna, Navigation Disc and Keys if I can find them.

My understanding is that my 05 is on the Canbus 1.6 and it was changed in MY'08 to the Canbus 2.0. The problem I face is that my car cannot talk to the Nav unit and I am unable to use my wheel controls and some other small things. This unit is the Canbus 2.0 which is compatible with the 2008 Touareg. As for the sat radio, there is a separate module installed in sat radio equipped vehicles that plugs into the harness port in the back of the radio.
Since my T-reg its an 05 and doesnt have Sirius......Yet.

As for the Condition, it looks almost new....there are several small indentations on the lower left corner of the unit that are barely noticeable once installed but other than that.....its perfect. No worn buttons or scratched on the screen.

I am looking to get $600 for the unit but am open to reasonable offers.

Here is a Reference for this particular navi
http://gpsunderground.com/forum/volkswagen-seat-skoda/101-mfd2-rn-s2-v7-dvd-navigation-24.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts