Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some Fender Flares. I know that they were on clearance back in June but I did not get my Touareg until July, I was wondering if anyone has any for sale or know of anyplace that still has them for sale?
Thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you get them and how much did you pay? I got quoted $1300 from my local dealer..Who are they kidding...that plastic is not worth $1300! I found some aftermarket places but they are like a fiberglass material and I am not sure I would trust those.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called and asked for the 10 pc fender flair kit and thats what he quoted me, I have the part number wrote down at work, Do you know what the part number is for that kit on the black touareg above?

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
I called and asked for the 10 pc fender flair kit and thats what he quoted me, I have the part number wrote down at work, Do you know what the part number is for that kit on the black touareg above?
This guy lists them here http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f47/oem-fender-flares-10-pc-vw-7l0071680u9ax-58887.html

You may want to search on the forum to re-confirm that part#.

As you can see, big difference in price from $100 to $1300.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just looked at a few online vw parts dealers and they are all at $1100 or more!

·
Banned
7,167 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1stvwparts are over $1K, I don't remember their exact price but in was over a thousand. I just wrote to EmichVWparts to see what they can do. By the way how do you like your Upsolute Flash? I was thinking of either that or more so the CustomSpooling Flash.

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
1stvwparts are over $1K, I don't remember their exact price but in was over a thousand. I just wrote to EmichVWparts to see what they can do. By the way how do you like your Upsolute Flash? I was thinking of either that or more so the CustomSpooling Flash.
If you have got the cash(yes the Euro rate still sucks for us), go the Customspooling route since it involves more personalized fine tuning to your engines specific needs, eg, you can have it tuned for 94AKI(98 RON) or 91AKI(95RON), etc.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
129 Posts
I bought those flares off cobrabobby :D. Got real lucky with the timing. But anywhere else the price is back up to their original numbers. Doesn't make sense but that's how it is.

There was a guy selling his painted flares on here. They were in offroad grey. But pretty scratched up. Maybe get him to sell it to you cheaper and you repaint them ?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those just sold a few hours ago...I wonder how VW thinks those are worth $1300! I'd definitely pay $100-200 but not more than that...I thought Honda was proud of their parts..

·
Banned
7,167 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I called him and he emailed me back with that type of price. Wow. I wish I would've found these earlier. I doubt they will sell anymore of these for that price!

·
Banned
7,167 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can think of a few more things I would rather have for that type of money. I did order the flash by custom spooling. Ill let you know my thoughts after I get it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts