Looking for both sides - the little flying saucer/oil separator and associated rubber hoses/grommets from the cam cover to the "CCV" and from the CCV to the aluminum pipe that feeds the vapors to the intake. Last shop I used lost them :( I found a complete set in Romania o_O but the shipping is crazy. Shipping would be to Alaska -USPS from the states would be preferred.