Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for AS NEW, uncracked wood dash trim for a 2004. I most need the piece above the glove compartment. Will accept others if need be.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure which exact type it is, but the interior color is tan, and the exterior color is wheat beige. Perhaps it's supposed to be walnut, not sure. Also looking for a mirror switch.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think I saw a couple places on ebay with that exact trim

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe that's all aftermarket stuff. If you see the real deal, please send me a link.

·
Registered
18 Posts
280772569099 is one of the ebay item numbers.....this guy has an assload of wood for a T-reg....also look at sellers who are parting out Touaregs on ebay they are typically willing to get you the part you want.

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
This is the color trim I need!
Yours looks like mine which I believe is a Sequoia grain. The one on Ebay looks darker, but that may be due to the poor lighting. The other option is the carbon fibre look.

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
I will be selling my WHOLE wood trim - 5U4 burr walnut - probably tomorrow, as I am replacing it with Piano Black. I replaced the dash and center console yesterday. Today I hope to finish with the doors.
I have never seen Piano Black before on the T1/T2 generation Touareg's before seeing that yours is a 2008 V10 TDI. Can you please tell me where you are sourcing this from, or at the very least, PM me?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
605 Posts
You can Ger it from oemplus but its expensive. I believe it was around $1500-$1800 for the set in piano black or engine spin.

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
Got mine off ebay. It was not perfect (I need to replace 2 pieces) but it was still worth it.

- Volkswagen TDI (2x) -: (T2) Listwy w kolorze Czarny Fortepian / Piano Black wood trim

Hint for guys who want to install Start-Stop button but do not want to replace their wood panel: I used Dremel to cut the hole for this button and it is perfect: no lacquer chips, round shape.
What was the final approx price you payed on the ebay piano black trim out of curiosity?

I did the dremel thing as well when I installed the Phaeton chrome keyless start button. It was a fist clenching, butt puckering ordeal when I drilled the hole, but it turned out to be a smashing success in the end!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
$1775 for wood trim? Seriously? I'm in awe of anyone who can
justify that. I guess the cracks will just have to disappear when
I look at them. Man, I should have been a plastic surgeon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found a Vintage Car restorer that strips repairs and re varnishes for £30-35 a panel , suggest you find a restorer that can do the same locally.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts