Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I have a full set of wood and alu trims for sale from my 2005 Touareg SE Sport. They are used but have little wear and tear and have been looked after.

I'm looking for around £200 GBP for the set. Will ship anywhere in the world. Please email me for a postage cost.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Can we get some closeup pics? Any pieces have cracks? Wealso need to know the wood type, (myrtle, vavona, walnut) so we can match....

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Guys

Here's the close ups.

There is some minor crazing here and there, I didn't notice this before when they were on the car. I wonder what causes that?????

Anyway, as you can see its hardly noticable and they still look great. What may look like a mark like a bunch or circles on the gear surround in pic 1 is not a mark, it the ceiling lights reflecting on the wood!!!!

Oh, and all of the centre console parts dont seem to suffer from the crazing - they seem to be made of a heavier material. The ashtray is the full ashtray mechanism so this can be used to covert if you just have the black trim. The car has never been smoked in by the way.

Cheers
Scott

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts