Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$500

So, I'm losing a space battle with my infant daughter and all her old toys/gear and my Volvo and it's collection of wheels and parts. We live in the city (Boston) and we're really trying to avoid storage units. The plan is to run "all-seasons" on these wheels which will free up some garage space where a stack of wheels used to sit :(

Tires are:
--275 45 20 Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 SUV, 110R XL (Extra Load), same setup Porsche puts on the cayenne. Also happens to be the best snow tire ever in my humble opinion..
--Tread is an even 11/32+ on ALL 4 tires (reads in the middle of 11 & 12)
--Tires are currently mounted to Cayenne RS Spyder Wheels which are NOT for sale :). Will be dismounted this weekend.
--No punctures, no uneven wear, no repairs, no stories. They balanced out nice, rode nice, and carved through the snow.
--Tires have a late 2013 date, but we put them on late last winter (hence the low miles). And there's no dry rot or anything.

Some pictures are below, happy to entertain serious buyers with additional information/pictures etc. Send me a PM if you're interested.

YES I am willing to ship but I want it to be on your dime (obviously) and I want it to be easy for me (drop off at UPS/FedEx store, no boxing/wrapping on my end).

Thanks for looking!
-Chris

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your pictures didn't come through. I am interested but live outside of Baltimore so you would have to ship them to me and I don't know how much additional it would be.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sent PM earlier. please let me know if you received it.
Hey, no PM received?!? Last one I have is from September. email is OK too: adams dot christophert at gmail.com

Your pictures didn't come through. I am interested but live outside of Baltimore so you would have to ship them to me and I don't know how much additional it would be.
sorry about that, i just checked the mobile app and they do not appear (weird). show up fine on the computer but let me try some re-formatting here:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts