Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nice winter setup for sale.

4 OEM 17" alu rims with slightly used Pirelli snow and ice tires on it. Bought this setup brand new for the dealer last year and put less than 2000 miles on it.

Asking $1000 canadian loonies.

IMG_0207.jpg IMG_0208.jpg IMG_0210.jpg IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg IMG_0217.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Please give full information: Which Pirelli tire(they make many snows), size of tire, size of wheel, make and model of wheel.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi would you be willing to ship these out to cambridge ontario canada?if so what would be the cost of shipping them over. do any of the tires have any repair done on them? does it have TPMS?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok sorry guys let's say it was really late when posting this.

More info:

Pirelli Scorpion snow/ice 255/60/17
Wheels: 7.5J x17H ET 55 130x5
Make: Ronal, origin: Poland These are original VW OEM wheels
No TMPS

Never any repair work done on wheels or tires.

Shipping within Canada should not be a problem at all. Please provide a postal code and I will figure out a shipping price.

Thanks for looking.

Erik

·
Registered
46 Posts
are these still available?if so please let me know wht shipping would be to L5V 2Z4 mississauga, ontario, canada. also please let me know whats the best way for me to transfer the funds to you ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did not forget about you guys I am in Europe now and comunication is not as easy due to a 9 hour time difference.

Will get back to you with shipping quotes asap.

·
Registered
46 Posts
perfect timing. was about to order some stuff off tirerack but would much rather get these! will be patient and wait ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
L5V2Z4 MISSISSAUGA ON, CANADA: $ 83.17 Day & Ross or $ 188.73 Canadian Freightways(estimate)

Erik

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
****SOLD**** thank you all for looking.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
7 Participants
rrental
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing