Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, My 04 treg was totaled out from water damage and i am selling my OEM winter Floormatts (paid $120) and the Weather Tech Cargo Liner (paid $150) and cargo cover.

They are in great shape, Only 2 years old. Make an offer, need to clear out garage. Also have the OEM Floormatts.

22" x 10 Rinspeed C5-1. 50% tread on all seasons. Light curbing on front wheels from my wife driving. Not bent, they were my summer wheels and the pictures are from when i installed in march in wi (it always snows into april). Make an offer. They are at my shop still as i had them swap the OEM wheels on before insurance took the car away. I have the Lugs with wheel locks and they have Audi centercaps. I bought them from a guy locally who had them on his Q7 for a week before he upgraded to different wheels.

Will fit Cayenne, Q7, or Touareg.
These ARE NOT Replicas.

And I have the OEM CROSS Bars with locks and keys.

Make offers.... Located in mileaukee
Please call, text or email for more pics and any questions.

Thanks!
Phil
309two08nine65two
phevesy at gmail dot com

Rinspeed C5-1.jpg

treg 1.jpg

treg 2.jpg

treg.jpg

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ballpark what are you looking to get for the wheels? I have 21" Cayenne wheels now that are starting to look a little small to me.

Very close/local.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Would you ship the wheels, bars to Canada? If so what is your price for the package and can you send me pics of the scratch on the wheel.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts