Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just checked out their store and they also have a couple of very nice sets of 4 TReg wheels, brand new, 17s & 18s for cheap money too if anyone's interested...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No kidding! Actually, I think $11K is down right cheap for a new (not even just rebuilt!) Touareg W12 engine, isn't it? I really have no idea but that seems very cheap to me. I didn't look at it all that closely, perhaps it's missing some key, expensive, parts? Of course, you'd have to get all the accessories (AC, Fuel Pumps, Alternator, Pulleys, etc.), so I suppose that stuff would add up. Is the transmission the same?

Anyhow, there are certainly a few folks around here who have the skills, I'm just really hoping it's someone close to me so I can go for a test ride! :dance:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Good rat rod fodder. Start with a T-bucket. Megasquirt, Lysholm supercharger, a/c evaporator in plenum, dry sump, ITBs, zoomie headers, 2-speed transmission with PTO for accessories, ford 9", 15" slicks. Someone do it.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I saw in his store he also had rs4 and rs6 blocks. That could possibly be a better swap from our V8s. I wonder if we could get JHM to flash the engine parameters from Audi to our ECU. That could be a weekend swap!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts