Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just purchased a new 150TDI Element and not a big fan of the wheels.

Anyone know where you can get replica/OEM wheels, or something that looks very similar to the:

- 2014 model Pikes Peak 20''
- 2015 Masafi 20''

Or look similar to the R-Line Mallory (prefer not to go bigger than 20'' for ride quality/tyre cost sakes).

Will be happy to sell the brand new Element mags (Yukon 18x8 255/55 wheels and tyres) if i can actually find something.

Thanks for you help

·
Registered
46 Posts
Will be happy to sell the brand new Element mags (Yukon 18x8 255/55 wheels and tyres) if i can actually find something.

Thanks for you help
I could be interested, getting an R-Line soon and need a set of snow tyres, will put them on 18s.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi,

I just purchased a new 150TDI Element and not a big fan of the wheels.

Anyone know where you can get replica/OEM wheels, or something that looks very similar to the:

- 2014 model Pikes Peak 20''
- 2015 Masafi 20''

Or look similar to the R-Line Mallory (prefer not to go bigger than 20'' for ride quality/tyre cost sakes).

Thanks for you help
Make sure the wheels you get have a suitable kg load rating

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Japar

I'm having the same issue, 150TDI Element and would prefer 20" but not a fan of aftermarket. Would prefer Pikes Peak or R50's but any I have seen have kerb rash and they cost $244 per wheel to repair.

Good luck

Craig7044

1 - 6 of 6 Posts