Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a Touareg 2004 V6 with wood interior. I can't stand it, and is trying to find someone who sells either the engine spin interior or plain aluminium. I can get it through the dealer here in Norway, but the price is about $3200, which I think is a bit overkill.

I did find a webshop in Canada who sold the whole package for about $1500 if I'm not mistaken, but I can't find my way back to that shop:cry:

So, please help me out with some links or hints to where I can get a better looking car:cool:

Best regards,

Jan-Erik

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello,

I have a Touareg 2004 V6 with wood interior. I can't stand it, and is trying to find someone who sells either the engine spin interior or plain aluminium. I can get it through the dealer here in Norway, but the price is about $3200, which I think is a bit overkill.

I did find a webshop in Canada who sold the whole package for about $1500 if I'm not mistaken, but I can't find my way back to that shop:cry:

So, please help me out with some links or hints to where I can get a better looking car:cool:

Best regards,

Jan-Erik

Hi Jan try this link

OEM European Volkswagen Interior Parts for Touareg Vehicles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Jan-Erik
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing