Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I'm selling 4 x 18" Touareg Wheels with Tyre Pressure Monitors Sensors (TPMS) and fitted with 95% tread BFG A/T KO2. LT265 60 R18. All items in as new condition.

I had them on my R-Line when we went to Tassie :) These worked perfect and i actually prefer them for most situations - no rubbing at all, very grippy.

The R-line is now sold so no need to keep the 18",s...

These are currently in Canberra (2902), Australia for pickup, but might be able to drop off between Canberra and the south coast if required (i.e south of bateman's bay)

Price is $4k firm.

Cheers,

Sean.

Attachments

·
Learner
MY21 Wolfsburg V6 Moonlight Blue
5,795 Posts
Great setup this, makes me wonder why you selling?
Do the 18s with that rubber fit the rline without any rubbing, issues?

·
Learner
5,795 Posts
no issues with rubbing at all but we just sold the r-line.
Makes me wonder again. Whats next?
I was looking for new set of tyres for the v10, Rline is still for the road trips, for now

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Singh, I'm not sure what's next... Maybe an RS4 for interstate road trips to replace the Volvo V60 (the best bendy headlights :) and a V6 Diesel Touareg for touring but no rush yet... We're flat out building a house on the coast and i'm just driving an old 1990 hilux (bouncy) most of the time.

We had the R-Line down here but it wasn't getting used much; then it sat in the garage in Canberra for three months, again not getting used, so we decided to sell it. :)

·
Learner
5,795 Posts
Hey Singh, I'm not sure what's next... Maybe an RS4 for interstate road trips to replace the Volvo V60 (the best bendy headlights
and a V6 Diesel Touareg for touring but no rush yet... We're flat out building a house on the coast and i'm just driving an old 1990 hilux (bouncy) most of the time.

We had the R-Line down here but it wasn't getting used much; then it sat in the garage in Canberra for three months, again not getting used, so we decided to sell it.
Rs4, nice. Will let you if i can extend my budget to that price

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just checked and realised my price is too high.

Dropping to $2500 for anyone that is interested.

Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts