Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2017 Touareg Wolfsburg, and don't like the wheels.. I bought a set of 20" Mallory wheels to fit, should have them in a few days.

I was looking around for some inspirational pictures and just found myself a little more confused. Did the Executive models come with 21" or 20" wheels? I know most of them came fitted with the Pikes Peak, and the only Touareg I can find that came with the Mallory is the R-line. Is that right?

Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've got a 2017 Touareg Wolfsburg, and don't like the wheels.. I bought a set of 20" Mallory wheels to fit, should have them in a few days.

I was looking around for some inspirational pictures and just found myself a little more confused. Did the Executive models come with 21" or 20" wheels? I know most of them came fitted with the Pikes Peak, and the only Touareg I can find that came with the Mallory is the R-line. Is that right?

Thanks!
Earlier Exec models came with 20" Pikes Peak. 2016 2017 Exec models came with 21" Mallory wheels. 2014 R-Line came with 20" Mallorys.

Photo of my 2013 Exec fitted with 21" Mallory wheels:

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It was tough trying to dig up a concrete answer on Google, thanks for clearing it up for me. And yours looks sharp! Hopefully the 20" Mallory's for me will look *almost as good 😉

·
Registered
64 Posts
There was also another wheel used on 2015-2017 models called Hollander. A 20" triple 5 spoke design very similar to an Audi wheel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts