Club Touareg Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name's Sean and I came over to visit from X-Runner Underground | Exclusive Toyota X-Runner Enthusiast Forum.

So, here's my story: I bought a new truck back in 07 (07 Toyota X-Runner). First big purchase, right out of school. Not knowing jack about wheels and tires, I went straight to Craigslist and bought some 5-lug wheels. I put em on the truck, got the lug nuts tightened all the way, then went to Discount tire and had my TPMS sensors put in, so I thought everything was all good.

I expected, since they were 22s, that they would be a little rough compared to stock, but there came a point when it was just unbearably annoying, so I started looking into hubcentric rings. That is when I found out that 5x4.5 isn't the only 5-lug pattern made, because these wheels never centered on the hub.

Long story short, I immediately took them off and put my stock wheels back on and have been on a quest to find a vehicle with 5x130 bolt pattern and it led me here. I can't believe there's only 2 vehicles made with this bolt pattern :mad: (Touareg and Cayenne that I know of)

Anyway, no need to pity my ignorance. I just have a set of wheels taking up space in my storage that I'd like to part with in exchange for some cash. I live in Phoenix... 24th St & 202. I'm not here to screw anybody over. I'm pretty well known over on XR-U. My username is TitanRattler813. July 2008 : TitanRattler813's 2007 RR - XR-Underground

I know it always comes off as kind of shady when a new person pops up in a forum and posts a FOR SALE thread, but I otherwise have no business here, as your vehicles are out of my price range Bow Down

Be kind and be gentle, lol. I'm not here to cause any trouble. :grin:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
Oh shoot... duh. Thanks Linder, my bad. I forgot to add my craigslist link in that post.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pts/817137989.htmlThat price is negotiable, especially for forum members. I paid way more than I should have for them to begin with, so I'm trying not to take too bad of a beating with the loss I take. I'm working on a photobucket or picasa album to post sometime this week. I already know I need to renew my craigslist ad as well.

Also... I read the rules in the sticky for the classified section. It appears I'm too "new" to post in there, unless the moderators are willing to make a good-faith exception

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also... wheels can be seen on the truck in my profile picture, as well as (vaguely) in my avatar.

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
Sorry, the classified sections are for members who have been with us for 60 days and have contributed at least 5 posts. The idea is for this section to be a service to members of the community. There are plenty of free sites if you're just looking to sell your wheels

thread locked and contact info deleted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.