Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 22 Porsche Cayenne Turbo wheels and tires that I am looking to sell. I live in Maine, NH, and Boston depending on the day or week, so they are available for pick up in those areas. We can talk about shipping if you are not in the New England area.

There are two sets of 4 tires, one is 285/40/R22 (Brand New Nanking SP7 Tires) and the ones on the wheels have done 20,000 miles and are 285/35/R22 (Winrun Tires).

There is a small bit a curb scrape (shown in pictures).

Asking: $1k OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. For those not hip, "OBO" means Or Best Offer, so feel free to message me an offer...who knows maybe I'll accept it...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
18 Posts
Will these fit A 2011? Can you send pics of how far they sit in the wheel well (flush?) Ill PM my number if need be, we will be in Maine in a few months

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, still available.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Don't have enough posts to send PM's yet...

A few quick questions on the wheels.

Authentic Cayenne wheels or the replicas?
Are the two in the pictures the only ones with rash?
Do they include TPMS?

Feel free to PM me or I can give you my email also.

Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, so I still have the tires and the wheels. What is someone willing to pay? I just need them out of my storage unit!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Name your price. Anyone interested in some 22's?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I wanted these but ended up buying a set of Q7 wheels closer to home (Philly area). I would be willing to make the trip to Boston if you'll let them go for $500.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wanted these but ended up buying a set of Q7 wheels closer to home (Philly area). I would be willing to make the trip to Boston if you'll let them go for $500.
I could sell you the wheels without the tires for that amount. I plan to be in Boston thru Wednesday, then in Camden, Maine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I could sell you the wheels without the tires for that amount. I plan to be in Boston thru Wednesday, then in Camden, Maine.
To confirm, do you mean only including the mounted Winruns (and not the Nankings), or with no tires at all? Also, I assume that the minor curb rash is the only defect and they are otherwise straight?
Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Correct. The Winruns that are on would come with, they are at the end of their run though. So it's really just the rims for your money.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Understood. Would you accept $700?

I would plan to drive up early tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday. What times would you be available to meet?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Understood. Would you accept $700?

I would plan to drive up early tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday. What times would you be available to meet?
I actually just took a job in Binghamton, NY. So I am driving westward tomorrow morning. My parents are still in the area and could get them to you before I am back in November. If you dont mind waiting till mid November, when I return, then we can meet up instead.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would prefer to pick up as soon as possible. I typically work long hours and travel a lot for business. Right now we are experiencing a bit of downtime, but the fall/winter are the busiest time of year so I can't guarantee that I'll be able to make the trip.

Please let me know when your parents might be available. You can also email me at [email protected] to coordinate.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts