Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 2012 touareg is as standard as it gets and I want to start doing some retrofits to it, what do you think is the easiest thing to retrofit?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Transmission reflash? Brakes? VCDS Options? Wheels? Wipers?

Retrofits like air suspension or like Cayenne swaybars?

·
Registered
216 Posts
LOL!!! So you want to change something just fore the sake of changing it??? Reminds me of people back in the day who changed their tail lights, when factory ones worked perfectly good, and the replacements cost them a bunch of money, and looked very cheap and gaudy. Or the monkey-see-monkey-doers who had perfectly wheels on their cars, but put those stupid tiny wheels that stuck out. Or those that put those idiotic "spinners" on their wheels.

Or more recently, those that spend a buttload of money on super large rims for no reason, and end up with an awful ride, expensive tire replacements, and very poor tread life.

in other words:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, I was thinking things that my touareg doesn't already have like: auto hold button, start stop function, backup camera, memory seats, rear climate control, etc..

·
Registered
216 Posts
Lol, I was thinking things that my touareg doesn't already have like: auto hold button, start stop function, backup camera, memory seats, rear climate control, etc..
It is so much easier getting them right off the bat. Change of taste?

Simply flipping on parking brake works well for auto-hold.

My 2012 came w/backup camera. My BMW X5 merely had a screen with beeping that went faster approaching objects and screen went from green to yellow to red. That was fine too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts