Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime (seemingly) I open the driver's door on my 2015 150 I hear a motor running for about 5 secs. I presume this is normal, but I just wondered what it could be. A fuel pump possibly?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Yes, that is exactly what it is.

TonyB

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Everytime (seemingly) I open the driver's door on my 2015 150 I hear a motor running for about 5 secs. I presume this is normal, but I just wondered what it could be. A fuel pump possibly?
One of the reasons that if you ever mis-fuel the car and realise your mistake BEFORE you unlock it or open the door, do NOT touch the car. Just leave it where it is until the breakdown service arrives.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies. I suspected it was a diesel pump, and it's a good tip about the mis-fuelling. It wouldn't be Adblue though, because I don't use it in this car (I suspect with the current VW diesel issues we may all be using it soon!)

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts