Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there know the dealer invoice on a 2011 V6 gasser Lux? I am going to the dealer today to look at one and hopefully pull the trigger. I was at a different dealership yesterday and they said they would give it to me for 100 bucks over invoice which I thought was pretty good. They didn't have the Lux only the Sport and I would have had to wait 2 weeks for it to come in. I figure if this dealership was willing to go that low on first offer I may be able to do better and the one I am going to today bacause it's the largest VW dealership in the Pittsburgh area. Hopefully someone can help me out! Maybe Chris from Langhorne VW?

Thanks in advance,

Tuna

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not sure of your location, but you can check edmunds.com to get an idea of what dealer invoice is.

Just taking a quick look, I see that a VR6 Lux has a dealer invoice of $45,933 and $820 destination fee. This does not include any options such as the rubber floor mats ($185 invoice price), or tow hitch ($430 invoice price.) From my experience, dealers have about $1,700 in "hold-back" cash on the T3, making the "dealer's cost" about $44,233.

Good luck in your purchase!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts