Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find it when I search. I read it's only a software fix but is that correct and are there any details on this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
On 27 NOV 2017, Chapman VW, in Tucson AZ, notified my wife and I that the three 2016 VW Touareg TDIs they had were now available for sale. On Saturday, 02 DEC 2017, we closed the deal on the 2016 VW Touareg TDI Executive they had. Finally, this past Monday, 04 DEC 2017, we took possession of it.

It is our understanding that the fix was only a software fix. No hardware was modified, added to, or deleted from the vehicle.

The SUV had the all of 184 miles on it when we drove it off the lot. It now has about 380 miles on it.

So far, we have no regrets regarding our purchase and feel extremely lucky we were able to purchase it. We plan on keeping it for a very long time.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Mine has 36000 troubler miles on it. Great ride...I have not had it "fixed" yet to compare.

Having v10 of Nav software installed to accommodate voice commands (feature never worked)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Jimbuffalo2
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing