Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
940 Posts
Its all part of the vent system in the dash. Looking at the parts guide it is connected with the pipes going from the face to the footwell.

· Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
2,871 Posts
Some how I've managed to break this cover. At first I thought it was a speaker cover . Now I don't no what it is
I know this all seems sorted, but what year Treg do you have?
I tried looking under your avatar and maybe for a signature but couldn't find it.
Maybe your profile page has your Tregs particulars?
Just asking so I can remember for future members question pertaining to this part.
BTW on a T3 that would be the speaker cover where the Dynaudio (center channel) speaker is located.

· Registered
2003 VW Touareg 7L 4.2 V8
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know this all seems sorted, but what year Treg do you have?
I tried looking under your avatar and maybe for a signature but couldn't find it.
Maybe your profile page has your Tregs particulars?
Just asking so I can remember for future members question pertaining to this part.
BTW on a T3 that would be the speaker cover where the Dynaudio (center channel) speaker is located.
I have the 2003 7la . I thought it was a speaker cover but there was nothing there

· Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
2,871 Posts
I have the 2003 7la . I thought it was a speaker cover but there was nothing there
Most likely wouldn't be anything there.
Just for other members on here, if you could visit your profile page and fill out your Tregs particulars it will help others help you in the future. Or at least give context to your posts. Thanks.

Reactions: Rick2022

· Registered
2015 TDI Exec R-Line
1,881 Posts
A speaker (7L0-035-411-A) is installed there if you have the factory hands free phone option or the high-end audio system.

Reactions: Rick2022
1 - 10 of 10 Posts