Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that the plastic part on my dashboard is broken in multiple places and it needs replacing, I just can’t figure our what it’s called and what the part # for it is. Any help is much appreciated! I have attached a picture of it for reference. DC616F84-E1C3-4490-994B-D9E18D51F311_1554167995636.jpeg
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing