Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
04 V8 T1
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What else is in your garage besides the Touareg, I'm kinda all over the place with the cars I own. What other cars do you own/drive? Post Pics!

·
Registered
04 V8 T1
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Everyone just has a Touareg? Come on guys I know you have more then one car lol

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
A small boat

A little cruiser

A small econo car

Reactions: Touaregman33

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Thanks. They're all my favorite lol.

I'd say the boat. Nothing beats the middle of nowhere.

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,473 Posts
2007 Yamaha FJR1300

2008 Golf R32 (VR6)

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Love the R32. One of my favorite cars and one of the most exotic exhaust notes ever

·
Registered
04 V8 T1
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These are some of mine.
My Audi A4

My Audi A6

My Ram that's some how worth 7k more then the full MSRP even after almost of year of getting it and putting 1k miles on it.

This is my newest toy The Porsche Panamera GTS waited years for this car, a dream come true. Gotta have that plate frame taken off though

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Solid garage!

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,473 Posts
I bet the R32 rips! Is that your track toy?
It has had it's moments on the 'track' but now lives a semi-retired life in the garage. Currently in dire need of a decent clean and new tyres. Still an absolute pleasure to drive.
Love the R32. One of my favorite cars and one of the most exotic exhaust notes ever
even better with it's Milltek exhaust. Mate of mine has a Gallardo and refers to the Wookie (R32) as the 'baby Lambo'.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
They are definitely deceptive with an exhaust configuration... I can definitely see confusing them for Lamborghinis and Ferraris

Reactions: Steve_L

·
Registered
09 TDi
670 Posts
:love::love: The E30 what special car. Looks like new!
Thanks !!! I note that you have a not so shabby collection yourself :)

The car has had exactly zero paint work and looks great from about 5' away. We have a coupe also...both 87s... that we bought from the original 87yo owner who kept everything piece of paper since new, including the note I had left on her windshield some 3 years prior 😁

a little 323 euro head upgrade (pic is the coupe engine)

The cabrio I dragged out of a barn in WVa with 98k and a broken timing belt. That was 8 years ago. i Don't think there's a piece of original rubber on the car. Drives better than new and is wearing the OE hardtop for summer to help keep me cool on those days when I don't feel like firing up the TDi.

·
Registered
04 V8 T1
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks !!! I note that you have a not so shabby collection yourself :)

The car has had exactly zero paint work and looks great from about 5' away. We have a coupe also...both 87s... that we bought from the original 87yo owner who kept everything piece of paper since new, including the note I had left on her windshield some 3 years prior 😁

a little 323 euro head upgrade (pic is the coupe engine)

View attachment 244932

The cabrio I dragged out of a barn in WVa with 98k and a broken timing belt. That was 8 years ago. i Don't think there's a piece of original rubber on the car. Drives better than new and is wearing the OE hardtop for summer to help keep me cool on those days when I don't feel like firing up the TDi.
Thank you. Big BMW guy I see! I love a car with a story. The car's without a story are almost not worth owning lol. Are you constantly on the hunt for E30's? That engine is stunning as well. sometimes it's better to rebuild then the original I miss what BMW used to be. I Had a E39 M5, X3 and E90 3series back in the day. Always wanted a E30!

1 - 20 of 177 Posts