Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer just replaced whole oil system for my 2014 Touareg TDI. And they told me they also did the first year service. However, I find my oil level is still relatively low and system told me to add adblue. So I would what dealer actually did for the first year service.

·
Registered
848 Posts
10K service is basically an oil and filter change, AdBlue top off, and visual inspections. Seems like they hosed you.

When you say "replaced whole oil system", what does that mean? Replace oil pump?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
What Philth said. You should take it back to the dealer and complain.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10K service is basically an oil and filter change, AdBlue top off, and visual inspections. Seems like they hosed you.

When you say "replaced whole oil system", what does that mean? Replace oil pump?
I guess the oil system or some parts related with ATF(automatic transmission fluid) on 2014 Touareg TDI are defected. Vibration may cause crack on those parts and blow the whole system.

I guess I need to call them to see what they actually did.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Did they give you an invoice of work performed? It should detail any parts they replaced. Was this all under warranty, I hope?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did they give you an invoice of work performed? It should detail any parts they replaced. Was this all under warranty, I hope?
They do, there are two full pages of parts they replaced. However, there is no any detail for 10K service on third page

1 - 6 of 6 Posts