Club Touareg Forum banner

141 - 160 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
OK, bringing this old thread back to life :)
well, i have something to add,
despite my profession that i absolutely love to bits, but as everyone else need more $$$$$$ so im setting up sandblasting shop, and trying to be on top level with equipment and service,
if ill have some interesting thing to blast ill share it with you, the touareg crew :) ;)

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Here's wishing you the best of good luck and every success!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am an active member of the gig economy in the Midwest. I mostly do freelance writing and make websites for businesses, but I also do some seasonal work, from landscaping in the spring and summer to helping out with the Christmas gift rush during the holidays. And of course, whenever I am not working, I go on lots of road trips.

·
Super Moderator
9,413 Posts
My job has really changed since the last time I replied to this thread. I am an estimator for a local printing company that does labels for consumer goods. If nothing else it is a stable career since people will always need things and company need labels for their bottles and containers.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
I do NDE (non destructive examination) in Nuclear Plants, yes I like donuts and no I don't glow
Isn't Homer Simpson real life after all?

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Oh, I don't know - there are worse named beers:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I "The IT Guy" for a local school district as well as grow hops with my parents on the side. Part of my reason to get an 05 V8 was to have a competent tow vehicle around harvest season. I'm also going to school in hopes of becoming a civil engineer.
Should anyone in the midwest want fresh hops, let me know, bring your Treg by, and we'll be happy to get you set up for some home brewing!

Attachments

141 - 160 of 187 Posts