Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just wondering if we have something in common other then loving touareg and love to play with them, what do you do, what is your profession? (not trying to nick any of your personal info :D )

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I play with money and legal documents, fund my wife's credit card and take the dogs for a walk each day. If im luck i get to drive the machine

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
e te ? shto te rabotat ??

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm an Air Traffic Controller, my working position is Area Control Center, ACC (civilian) :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
blad !!! .. .clasno !! )))

suppose i better start writing in English for the others

%%@&*& !!! .... thats cool !! )))

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blad !!! .. .clasno !! )))

suppose i better start writing in English for the others

%%@&*& !!! .... thats cool !! )))
:) its cool until my brain gets to the boiling point and im shuttered at the end of the shift :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
understand completely my job is very high pressure at times with tight cut offs dealing with millions (and hundreds of millions) of dollars per transaction and doing multiple at a time and always think 8 steps ahead

Its good for the brain makes it work harder

:) its cool until my brain gets to the boiling point and im shuttered at the end of the shift :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
I do IT support for an aviation engineering firm. We do runway analysis for corporate business jets in the event that they were to lose an engine on departure. Used to do avionics on all sorts of different aircraft.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do IT support for an aviation engineering firm. We do runway analysis for corporate business jets in the event that they were to lose an engine on departure. Used to do avionics on all sorts of different aircraft.
wow now this is interesting :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
I am a work class remote operated vehicle (ROV) superintendent on a large vessel in south Asia working for Oil companies installing their equipment in the sea bed. Our main crane is a 3000 ton crane that can lower equipment to sea bed in 3000m water depth. The ROV's are operated from the vessel up to 3km away!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am a work class remote operated vehicle (ROV) superintendent on a large vessel in south Asia working for Oil companies installing their equipment in the sea bed. Our main crane is a 3000 ton crane that can lower equipment to sea bed in 3000m water depth. The ROV's are operated from the vessel up to 3km away!
this is very cool.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
yep definitely !!! Seems Touareg's love interesting people !!!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
1 - 20 of 187 Posts