Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
we went to several dealerships online and purchased for about 1-2k below msrp. as for our credit, not perfect, but reasonable...hope that helps and good luck!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
We got ours for nearly 2,400 under sticker.

·
Registered
28 Posts
cost of Touareg

Had excellent credit, also had a sizable down payment and financed through a local credit union at 2.5% for 5 years. Paid 4% over invoice (not MSRP) which was around $1400, purchased at the end of December. I wish I would have shopped around some more.
Wheat Beige V6 with Premium II and Xenons.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I paid $200 over the dealers invoice, but I knew a guy who knew a guy...so.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Paid $700 over Invoice, or $2900 under sticker price.

Finding the local VW sales reps pretty clueless, I went to Internet/Fleet Sales for pricing. I found that these departments would agree to $700 - $2500 over Invoice depending on dealer, so it's worth calling around.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I worked out prices w/ 3 dealerships as well as online and felt I got a decent deal, but perhaps could have pushed for more discount. MSRP on V6 basic w/ park assistance was 37,494. I got 2300.00 off that price. Also, 2 dealers 'said' that if I financed the car I would get an extra 500.00 off. I beleive this is if you are a returning VW customer. I have no idea how to find out what invoice price is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
V8 with bi-xenons and nothing else. Found an old-price vehicle and got it for invoice (although since I am leasing w/ VW Credit dealer does get the $500 referenced above; I suspect that's the only reason they agreed). Very happy with this deal. Excellent credit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My Shadow Blue w/ grey int stickered for $44,705 with 19"s, Xenon and stereo upgrade. With 500 miles on it I got $2800 off sticker.

Since Jan I have put 10,000 miles on it. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.