Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm cruising down the freeway at 75 mph when I suddenly get the warning above, with a symbol that is not familiar to me. The words disappear after 15 seconds, but the unknown symbol remains. Turning car off and back on does not make it go away. I've searched, but nothing comes up on the database. What is "not possible"? And how do I make it possible? Thanks.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spockcat:

You may be right. However, I wasn't near either selector at the time. When I went out to the car this morning, no warning. So, whatever it was must have been cured with a good night's sleep. Thanks.

· Premium Member
4,837 Posts
No doubt you weren't near either control. The problem is that either a sensor that detects this gave off a temporary false reading or there was a computer glitch that caused this error message to occur or the control decided to tell the function to change by itself. If it comes back again, you should have the car checked.

· Registered
866 Posts
spockcat said:
No doubt you weren't near either control. The problem is that either a sensor that detects this gave off a temporary false reading or there was a computer glitch that caused this error message to occur or the control decided to tell the function to change by itself. If it comes back again, you should have the car checked.
And if it's bothering you now, there may be a fault code remembered in the system. The dealer could read it and let you know, if you feel like a trip to the service depertment. I think most of us who have had Touaregs for a while wouldn't bother, unless the problem comes back.[/i]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.