Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife's head unit has a broken knob. Looking to replace it. Anyone out there upgrading and wanting to get rid of their stock unit?

Thanks - Bill

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
My wife's head unit has a broken knob. Looking to replace it. Anyone out there upgrading and wanting to get rid of their stock unit?

Thanks - Bill
I've got a 2008 RNS510 which I'm thinking of selling, its an AU version so not compatible with Nth American vehicles.

I have no idea what part of the world you are and my unit may not suit/fit your Touareg..........this is only one one example why you should always show your location and vehicle model in your sig so that user around the world know where you are/what you drive soare able to make specific and educated answers to your question.:mad::mad:

TonyB

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a 2008 RNS510 which I'm thinking of selling, its an AU version so not compatible with Nth American vehicles.

I have no idea what part of the world you are and my unit may not suit/fit your Touareg..........this is only one one example why you should always show your location and vehicle model in your sig so that user around the world know where you are/what you drive soare able to make specific and educated answers to your question.:mad::mad:

TonyB
USA 2008 w/dvd nav & backup camera

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hey Willy!

I have the one in my 08 I'm going to upgrade to the rns510. I already have the rns just haven't gotten around to doing the swap. I can't give you the camera but I can provide you the back up cam module. Let me know if you're interested and what you'd like to pay. I have the maps DVD with it I believe although it is quite old. Prob from 08

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
IROCNParts
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing