Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
MY18 (P7) - Black V6 TDI Touareg
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted:
1 only - 20” wheel to suit 7P Touareg in Perth or Mandurah area.
To be used as full size spare, prefer serviceable tyre fitted.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an as new 20 Inch with original Cross contact Tyre with about 60% tread, But I'm in Melbourne.[ATTACH type="full"]238820[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]238821[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]238822[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]238823[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
MY18 (P7) - Black V6 TDI Touareg
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly what I need but unfortunately on the wrong side of the country :(. Thankyou for the offer and I will keep this in mind cheers!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have an as new 20 Inch with original Cross contact Tyre with about 60% tread, But I'm in Melbourne.[ATTACH type="full"]238820[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]238821[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]238822[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]238823[/ATTACH]
Hi Mate. I am looking at exactly that type as a spare. How much? I am in NSW but we could get a Courier to pick up I guess. Kurt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Kurt. I would like $600 for the wheel and tyre. It cost me a lot more than that..It has never been on the car. It came from a car that had only done 500K,s

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Kurt. I would like $600 for the wheel and tyre. It cost me a lot more than that..It has never been on the car. It came from a car that had only done 500K,s
Hi R1 crasher. Trying to work out how to get it to Bowral NSW. Do you know how much it weighs? Kurt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry for the late reply I have just seen the message. The wheel and tyre weigh 31 K'gs, So I would imagine the wheel alone would be around 25K'gs

·
Registered
25 Posts
thanks mate for reply. I dont really need the tyre anyway as I have a spare one here, will try to se how much the tyre weighs so we probably get pretty close to the 25kgs. Cheers Kurt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ahh OK.... I would prefer to sell the tyre and rim together. But will consider taking the tyre off. I now have it advertised on Gumtree and been offered $500,

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ahh OK.... I would prefer to sell the tyre and rim together. But will consider taking the tyre off. I now have it advertised on Gumtree and been offered $500,
Happy to pay $500 without tyre then it would be no trouble to be picked up by sendle as they have a limit of 25kgs

·
Registered
10 Posts
OK done.. I will get the tyre removed this week, let me know when the wheel is to picked up.

send me your E mail so i can send Bank details

Cheers Graeme.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Tks Graeme. whenever you have time then just let me know. Do you know if there is a way of messaging you without the world to see?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts