Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to purchase a nice set of aftermarket rims and tires for my 2004 treg, i have the original 17 inch rims with three sensors one was bad so my mechanic bypassed all the others, I have pretty new 255/60r17 nitto nt 850 with about 1500 miles willing to trade and some cash on my part, I live in lubbock tx but willing to travel a few hours to meet up. please let me know if anyone has anything to trade or sell. can text pics if wanted

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a set of 20" SSR wheels (GT-03 ? I forgot the model number) with mounted Michelin Latitude 275/45/20 Tires. The wheels are not perfect, but they are straight. Let me know if you might be interested, I live in near Mobile , AL.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Im looking to purchase a nice set of aftermarket rims and tires for my 2004 treg, i have the original 17 inch rims with three sensors one was bad so my mechanic bypassed all the others, I have pretty new 255/60r17 nitto nt 850 with about 1500 miles willing to trade and some cash on my part, I live in lubbock tx but willing to travel a few hours to meet up. please let me know if anyone has anything to trade or sell. can text pics if wanted
Would you be interested in 18" Porsche Cayenne Rims? I have some on sale for $350 + S/H

BEAUTIFUL Porsche Cayenne rims wheels (Silver w/Machined Lip Wheel

Joe

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have been thinking of selling my 22s but I don't know.....
How much whould you be willing to pay? I got a set of porche tecno wheels with Sumitomo HTR SPORT tires all around w after market sensors which are way more accurate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts