1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
I'm looking for a nice looking rear spoiler, and I'm even willing to shell out some serious cash for something unique, but confused as hell about what is being sold out there from supposedly VW themselves. Some people have even said on this forum, these VW OEM spoilers are all one and the same stylistically, others are still scratching their foreheads with no concrete answers.

I'll bite with yours, if you can convince me how it differs from this one, that is ALSO described as being off the W12 model. Rear Wing - Votex [7L00716109AX] - $695.00 : OEMplus.com, Original Equipment and this one Home Page > VW Clearance > ES#414224 Hatch Spoiler - 7L00716409AX All VW dealerships in North America are having a clearance on the latter spoiler Part# as we speak, at around $30-$40.

So the question is, is it the same spoiler as the one you are selling? If not, what is the difference in style then?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for a nice looking rear spoiler, and I'm even willing to shell out some serious cash for something unique, but confused as hell about what is being sold out there from supposedly VW themselves. Some people have even said on this forum, these VW OEM spoilers are all one and the same stylistically, others are still scratching their foreheads with no concrete answers.

I'll bite with yours, if you can convince me how it differs from this one, that is ALSO described as being off the W12 model. Rear Wing - Votex [7L00716109AX] - $695.00 : OEMplus.com, Original Equipment and this one Home Page > VW Clearance > ES#414224 Hatch Spoiler - 7L00716409AX All VW dealerships in North America are having a clearance on the latter spoiler Part# as we speak, at around $30-$40.

So the question is, is it the same spoiler as the one you are selling? If not, what is the difference in style then?
Hi there,

The Votex spoiler is a different spoiler. If you PM me your email address I will send you a better picture.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts