Here's the newest available map update for the RNS850 North America Region:
1. You can't find this archive anywhere in the internet, cause it's made by myself. It's a simple Audi MMI3GP conversion.
2. Databases are 100% identical with VW standard. There is no ingeration in originality of the databases.
3. This package status is CHECKED
4. Don't use Green Menu, You need to use User Defined method.
5. Special destinations section (POI) will be empty
, Special destinations online do work. They require internet connection of course, and to have them Google Earth must be enabled.
6. Don't ask how to upload it into Your RNS. There's answer for that in the internet.
7. If Your map won't work after 3-4 minutes after the update don't panic. It means You need to activate it. This scripts slays process which checks if the maps are activated. Here, it will make Your maps work
or unblocker from DrGER:
Patch MMI3G/3GP systems to unblock access to an updated navigation database. - MMI3G-Navdb-Unblocker/navunblocker-230308.zip at main · DrGER2/MMI3G-Navdb-Unblocker
8. Please RESHARE. If You've downloaded it and it's working, upload it to any possible server to share with other people. Even You can post alternative links in here. Don't let other people to earn money on this.
9. Have no knowledge if TMC works, but it should.
10. If someone is successful with updating, please don't be shy and let us know. If it fails, also please send a post.
11. Ths maps work for P0711 firmware and higher.
12. If You don't know what to do please ask for help. No shame in it, but don't be lazy.
13. Ths map is from 2021/2022. The newest means there's no other higher available version. Probably there won't be any.
14. Don't use MacOS to extract or upload Your files onto SD Card!
15. When You'll have 03623 or 03276 errors in 5F module after the update I can help fix them (one of them requires VCDS).
This is how to solve one error:
This is how to solve the other:
16. Use solid SD Card, not a microSD with adapter.
17. Here's P0711 firmware
(for NAR - North America only):
P.S. Feel free to ask me any questions (except for stupid ones).