Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Its been years since I have been on this forum and I have been in the US four years now. I had bought the wife another Touareg and recently upgraded her to an Audi Q7. I stripped most of the parts that I had on it and would like to sell them now.

For those of you whom are worried about dealing with me as I just popped back out of nowhere - I would be happy to do the transaction through ebay so you feel safer. Here is what I have - please let me know if interested as I have been trying on my local craigslist with no luck.

I have an OEM Tourareg Hitch kit with control module and plug in the original box. Paid +$750 will let it go for $550. Fit both Generation 1 and 2 Touaregs. Module is new in box and hitch was only used a few months to haul our bikes around. No load was ever on it. Mfg Part# 7L0092105UA

OEM Touareg Generation (1) 10 piece fender flares (unpainted). New they were +$1300 will let go for $500. Perfect shape Mfg Part# 7L0071680U9AX

OEM Touareg Hatch Spoiler (unpainted). $50. Mfg Part# 7L00716409AX

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the interest in the Hitch. I think I will try to sell this locally first as shipping the bumper will be more costly than I thought.

Also this will help me get some seller feedback on the forum for my remaining items.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
If you are selling Touareg parts/accessories the following pieces of information are mandatory:
- Asking price
- Photo(s) of each item for sale, photos can be attached to your thread or linked to from a external site, but pictures help make the sale!
- Approximate location or postal code (including country if outside of the US). This helps buyer determine how much shipping might be.
- A complete description including complete disclosure of any damage.

Only Touaregs and Touareg related parts and accessories are allowed in the classifieds.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Asking price is noted for each item as is the city in the subject line. Fort Worth (Benbrook)76126.

There is no damage on any of these parts.

Let me know if I am doing anything wrong here as I have sold many parts on corral.net and m3forum.net with no problems ever.

If you are selling Touareg parts/accessories the following pieces of information are mandatory:
- Asking price
- Photo(s) of each item for sale, photos can be attached to your thread or linked to from a external site, but pictures help make the sale!
- Approximate location or postal code (including country if outside of the US). This helps buyer determine how much shipping might be.
- A complete description including complete disclosure of any damage.

Only Touaregs and Touareg related parts and accessories are allowed in the classifieds.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I will take some better pics. My garage is a mess and I have my M3 up on jackstands and the race car with the cover on it isn't going anywhere any time soon. lol. I will bring the parts into the house in the morning for some better angles etc.

This should help prove that I have the parts for the time being.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Before any one asks - the hatch spoiler is black because I plasti-dipped it. I just need to peel it all off. I love that stuff. Its all original underneath and ready for real paint.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The hitch sold today locally with a member on this forum. I am not sure why I can not edit my first post - but the rest of the parts remain.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts