Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts

------ VW Touareg 3.6L FSI Tuning Software by Unitronic ------

Looking for ECU Performance Upgrades for your VW Touareg 3.6L FSI? You've stumbled into the right thread! This will be the "go-to" thread for all Unitronic Engine ECU products for the VW Touareg 3.6L FSI, and if anyone has questions, please direct them here!

CLICK BELOW for a FULL software listing of YOUR car!

VW Touareg 3.6L FSI ECU Chip/Tuning Software

CLICK HERE to FIND YOUR CAR and ENGINE

Now for a little information about the product;

(figures listen below as an example only for the VW Touareg 3.6L FSI 280HP)

Stock:
-265LB-TQ

Unitronic Stage 1 Engine Software Specs:

-309HP
-289TQ

-Engineered with Strict Industry Standards
-Extensively Tested Under Various Driving Conditions
-Volkswagen Factory Safety Limiters Retained
-Greatest Power and Torque Gains in the Industry, Guaranteed!
-Optimized Responsiveness and Drivability
-Optimized Smoothness and Driving Comfort
-Power Delivery Perfectly Optimized Throughout the Power Band
-Improved Fuel Efficiency
-Speed Governor Removed
-Increased RPM Limiter to 7000
-Lower End Hesitation (Lag) Removed

CLICK HERE for your VW Touareg 3.6L FSI ECU Tuning Software!

It's important to note that we also offer the industries LEADING Guarantee. All Unitronic performance software upgrades come with an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee, to ensure that your power and performance expectations are fully met. Our goal is to enhance your driving pleasure, and our risk free guarantee brings you peace of mind. If for any reason you are not 100% delighted with your Unitronic software, you may return it for a full refund (installation fees may not be covered).

At the end of the day, Unitronic Performance Products are engineered to deliver instantaneous asphalt-shredding performance while maximizing your daily driving comfort and pleasure. We guarantee to DELIVER THE POWER, resulting in a night and day difference that you will immediately feel and fall in love with; all done in direct accordance with the specifications established by the manufacturer, to ensure complete reliability.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email ([email protected]), phone (1-866-341-2447), or PM here on the forum!

Thanks,

Alex
Team Unitronic

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I'd like to get this done on my 2007...can you suggest a shop to do this in or around Houston, TX?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi!
Thank you for being interested, i'm like you to send me a zip code via PM and I will be able to answer your question sir.

Thank you:)

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^At the moment, I don't have any independent dyno charts on file for the 3.6FSI software!

I'd like to get this done on my 2007...can you suggest a shop to do this in or around Houston, TX?
Hi Stephen,

Unfortunately the only dealer we have at the moment in Texas is Zink's Garage, which I believe is a fair distance from you. We're working on getting more dealers setup at the moment, but for the time being, there is always the option to ship your ECU to us to get it flashed. If that interests you, just let me know and we'll get you setup!

Patrick
Team Unitronic

·
NYFAIM - What's it mean?
525 Posts
At the moment, I don't have any independent dyno charts on file for the 3.6FSI software!
Disappointing. I was ready to slap down the US$550 skins if you could provide indy dyno results.

Without proof of horsepower and torque improvements as claimed it makes it very difficult to contemplate slapping down $550 skins on the "promise" of performance improvements.

Why not run a 3.6L Treg with the Unitronic Stage 1 chip flash installed over to your nearest independent dyno shop and capture the results real quick? Or, incentivize one of your USA Dealers to do the same?

Surely, for the US$550 skins that you are asking customers to pay for the upgrade you can justify the indy dyno testing?

Heck, I will even make my 2009 3.6L Treg available for your USA Dealer, Vivid Racing in Gilbert, Arizona, for the indy dyno testing - free of charge.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Disappointing. I was ready to slap down the US$550 skins if you could provide indy dyno results.

Without proof of horsepower and torque improvements as claimed it makes it very difficult to contemplate slapping down $550 skins on the "promise" of performance improvements.

Why not run a 3.6L Treg with the Unitronic Stage 1 chip flash installed over to your nearest independent dyno shop and capture the results real quick? Or, incentivize one of your USA Dealers to do the same?

Surely, for the US$550 skins that you are asking customers to pay for the upgrade you can justify the indy dyno testing?

Heck, I will even make my 2009 3.6L Treg available for your USA Dealer, Vivid Racing in Gilbert, Arizona, for the indy dyno testing - free of charge.
Unfortunately, while there are a ton of independent dyno results floating around for other vehicles (mk4, mk5, mk6 gti's, jetta's etc), we don't have any for the 3.6 to my knowledge. We offer multiple software stages for hundreds of applications and that number goes up exponentially when we add in the different combinations possible with our hardware line that is coming out. For us, it is simply not possible to have independent dyno results for every software, on every car that we do, and every combination.

Having said that, I do understand your skepticism. A lot of company's promise power figures that are nothing more than a pipe-dream; so you may be asking what sets us apart, and why you would spend your hard earned money on a promise that we make to you. It's a legitimate concern that is usually addressed through our reputation in the market, but if you're not familiar with Unitronic's reputation for delivering proven power gains, we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee. This means that if you chose to get flashed with Unitronic software, and for whatever reason, you are not fully satisfied with the product, you can be re-flashed back to stock, and offered a FULL refund for the software with no hassle. That's our guarantee and we stand by it 100%.

I hope that helps, and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you!

·
NYFAIM - What's it mean?
525 Posts
Present the indy dyno results to confirm the performance improvement claims. Otherwise, the performance claims are pure blue sky - regardless of any money back guarantee.

No way I would ever cough up $US550 skins for blue sky performance claims, particularly when indy dyno results are so easy and inexpensive to procure.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Present the indy dyno results to confirm the performance improvement claims. Otherwise, the performance claims are pure blue sky - regardless of any money back guarantee.

No way I would ever cough up $US550 skins for blue sky performance claims, particularly when indy dyno results are so easy and inexpensive to procure.
We're very sorry to hear that, but if you do chose to dyno the car and do not make the advertised figures, give us a call. Otherwise, good luck in your endeavors and let us know if you change your mind!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
10 Participants
New2Tregs
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing