Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi

@sebbers lol i actually think i do.. i'll upload photos tonight..

@rigasr.. super easy.. basically pull remote apart and then pop out the old one.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Is this a genuine VW replacement part? Will it fit the Touareg 2 key fob? If you can answer YES to both answers I will take two! :D

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
That looks a whole lot like the key fob for the 2011 Jetta I had as a rental while the V10 was in the shop.

I'd like to see the other side where the logo is. It was a fancy black and white shiny looking VW recessed rather than sticking up.

·
Registered
193 Posts
CJFBIO2, I am still wondering if this is a genuine VW factory replacement part?!?? Also I emailed you yesterday and still have not received a response. Thanks.

·
Administrator
4,300 Posts
After reviewing your classified ad, you do not appear to meet the posting requirements due to one or more of the following reasons:

•Your ad does not contain any pictures of the item(s) that you are selling or valid links to a picture hosting site

•Your ad did not list a location of the items for sale or your profile does not list a valid location

•Your ad does not provide an asking price

Please provide these items soon or your ad will be deleted without further notice to you.

All of our posting requirements can be reviewed by clicking the following link:

http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f47/classified-posting-rules-please-read-before-posting-19378.html

Thank You,
Site Staff

·
Administrator
4,300 Posts
Looks good, thanks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
This doesn't look like it would fit the remote fob for a 2004, which is constructed differently. Can you confirm exactly which Touareg key fobs it fits?

·
Registered
193 Posts
The seller has sent me a PM confirming that this is not a genuine VW factory part. I am assuming they are from the same supplier that VW gets them from?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sadly these didn't fit quite right. They looked great and Chris gave me good instructions on how to change them out but they were just a little too short to fit properly. Chris issued a refund immediately.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thanks for being the guinea pig ;)

I figured since this isn't a genuine VW part that it may not fit correctly on our fobs. Guess theres no more to see here folks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts