Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys..I can say all my life i been owning VW from passat's,jetta's over GTI..in 2010 I finally had money to buy myself Touareg 2 v6.I am member here for couple of years,but truly i never had problem with my Touareg.Started last year,car would work for 15-20 sec then shut off.and then I would have to wait for 10 min so it would work again .I posted here,in my case was gasoline high pressure sensor.cost me 100 buks to fix it.But getting there was nightmare.I live in South America (lived in USA for almost 10 years,where I bought my Touareg),so VW dealers and service sucks.while fixing my car they manage to wipe out all memory of my SUV.so 1 year latter , I still have to figure it out about KESSY,it doesn't recognize keys and i cant use start button.
Today i got with new problem,car shut down while driving and it wouldn't start,like a low battery.after 10 minutes of waiting got it to work.but then RPMS went to 1300-1400 while driving,or in park..
Anyone has same issue?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Hi, The best thing you can do is to get the car scanned using ross-tech VCDS and post the results here, So all the members will see and help you to narrow down the problem :) kind regards, Nikoloz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi guys..well after researching,I decided to change battery.Anyway it was 4 years old.BTW this is second battery I am installing.When I replace original,I install Panasonic 88amp,problem with this that they have low cca,about 600.This time I went with Heliar 90 amp and 900 cca..drove car around neighborhood for 15-20 minutes and everything works fine.I'm gonna keep you updated.
and then I am left with kessi..
that's gonna wait for a next week.
I tried what one member wrote,about outing key rolling down windows and waiting for 30 sec,unfortunately that didn't work for me..
take care.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.