Club Touareg Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI that VW is offering a "Goodwill package" to eligible owners of 3.0l diesel vehicles. I searched this site and found no mention of it, so here it is.

vwdieselinfo.com

The VIN needs to be entered on the website to determine eligibility.

The package includes a $500 gift card, a $500 dealer gift card, and 3 years of free roadside assistance.

Pretty cool if you ask me. I had a lot of Adblue system, NOx sensor and particulate filter problems a couple years ago.

This Goodwill package helps me to be willing to be a repeat VW customer. I like my Touareg a lot, and also the Golf.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Nay... If you really searched this site you'd find a thread that is the longest thread on this site ever. I think it is now about 300 pages and about 3000 posts.
That thread is about useless for the Goodwill Information. It is mostly useless for anything but those that want to blather on about whatever they feel like arguing over.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
That thread is about useless for the Goodwill Information. It is mostly useless for anything but those that want to blather on about whatever they feel like arguing over.
Really? The goodwill payment stuff has been on there for several days and is perfectly clear.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Agreed! Touareg purchase price is 3+ times over a golf and yet we get the same amount? Bad!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
This Goodwill package helps me to be willing to be a repeat VW customer. I like my Touareg a lot, and also the Golf.
Even know I have a gasser '14 Touareg, this whole situation kept us from buying her a Tiguan or Golf Sportswagen. We went to Subaru last week and bought her a new car. While I love my Touareg, I have my ethical concerns about VW right now. Been a VW/Audi/Porsche customer for 20 years.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Even know I have a gasser '14 Touareg, this whole situation kept us from buying her a Tiguan or Golf Sportswagen. We went to Subaru last week and bought her a new car. While I love my Touareg, I have my ethical concerns about VW right now. Been a VW/Audi/Porsche customer for 20 years.
Yup! My brother law was going to purchase a TDI Audi this year and also bought a Subaru.

A1000 dollars gets you 20 oil changes on a Golf at the dealership. I would be lucky to get 9.

Something more needs to change!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Really? The goodwill payment stuff has been on there for several days and is perfectly clear.
You would really want to subject someone to go through the morass that is that thread to have them find something about the goodwill payment?

If that's the case, you're no better than VW in all of that mess.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yup! My brother law was going to purchase a TDI Audi this year and also bought a Subaru.

A1000 dollars gets you 20 oil changes on a Golf at the dealership. I would be lucky to get 9.

Something more needs to change!!!
I can't believe people cross shop VW's (not to mention TDI's) with Subarus which are essentially appliance-like Toyotas dressed up in some more plastic cladding. Yuck.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I with you man. Subaru suck!!!

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
The mega thread will remain the only thread related to this. Sucks but otherwise this turns into a site with 40 new EPA threads a day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.