Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a driveshaft support kit couple of years ago for my 2008 V8, but ended up going to the dealer for a complete new shaft. The two-piece support was on the Treg for a month or so, but we didn't install the rubber "flex plate" piece.
I don't think I will need one for a long time as my 2013 Lux is certified with drivetrain warranty until about 110k miles so I'm selling it.

The kit is complete and the parts are in good condition with some sign of installation only on the center bearing support. Ready to install. Asking $225 plus actual shipping cost. Having trouble attaching photo, but will try again.

·
Registered
996 Posts
That's a great price. I paid double shipped to Canada.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bought a driveshaft support kit couple of years ago for my 2008 V8, but ended up going to the dealer for a complete new shaft. The two-piece support was on the Treg for a month or so, but we didn't install the rubber "flex plate" piece.
I don't think I will need one for a long time as my 2013 Lux is certified with drivetrain warranty until about 110k miles so I'm selling it.

The kit is complete and the parts are in good condition with some sign of installation only on the center bearing support. Ready to install. Asking $225 plus actual shipping cost. Having trouble attaching photo, but will try again.
Hello,

I was wondering if you still had this available because I am very interested.

Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts