Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, I have OEM valve body for touareg 04 maybe up to 07 V6. I have my touareg changed the valve body at the dealership that the same afternoon when I came to pick it up my wife used the car and had an accident. Insurance total the car but before the car was picked up by the insurance I drove the car to an auto shop who's working with European car and have the valve body removed and put back the old one for $240 it's good thing that I ask to keep the old one from VW service center. The part alone cost $1200-$1600 i think I paid $2200 including labor so why not taking it back. What ever you think is reasonable price for it ? Since i bought another touareg2 2010 i dont think i could use it as a spare. Anyone who's interested just email/pm me. I also have 2 weeks old navigation system with reverse camera and two brand new headrest monitor beige/tan color with complete wiring plug and play. I also have roof rack never used removed it from the day I bought My touareg.

image-3635758892.jpg

Valve body $800

image-197765.jpg

Navigation, DVD, Bluetooth , headrest and reverse camera. $700

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi, what about selling of valve body? How I could contact with you for details of deal (payment, shipping)? Please left your email.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts