Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I would like help in trying to find a value for my 2008 VW V10 TDI Touareg for future sale. My Touareg was originally leased by a corporation in 2008. Purchased by a gentleman in B.C. Canada for his wife in 2009. I purchased this vehicle from him in March 2010 and have proudly owned this incredible vehicle since then. The 2008 Touareg is Black on Black with almost every option you can thing of for the year. I have added, wheel flairs, 305 x 40R x 22 Cooper High Performance tires on Lexani custom wheels and original 19" factory wheels with winter tires. Please note, my Touareg has been meticulously maintained. I have approximately 194,000Km

I have provided pictures and would appreciate comments and estimate of what the value would approximately be. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
sorry I am no help with the estimation but do wanto say that based on the pics you have a rare and mint condition Touareg.....good luck with the sale

·
Multiple v10tdi owner
(3)2004 V10tdi’s
834 Posts
I sold a 2008 in the same color and condition with 99,000 miles 3 years ago for 14k

today I would guess it is worth about 10-12 k if you can find a buyer. They are hard to sell. I was really surprised how much trouble I had. And my cars are truly mint as most of my previous cars have been bought by people that owned shops that have worked on them.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sold a 2008 in the same color and condition with 99,000 miles 3 years ago for 14k

today I would guess it is worth about 10-12 k if you can find a buyer. They are hard to sell. I was really surprised how much trouble I had. And my cars are truly mint as most of my previous cars have been bought by people that owned shops that have worked on them.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your reply to my post and for your evaluation of my vehicle. I have to agree that finding a buyer would be the hardest and time consuming. Thank you again!

·
Registered
8 Posts
You'll need the "right" buyer. You might consider listing with bringatrailer for the exposure although with it in Canada adds a hurdle for US buyers.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for your reply to my post. Yes you are certainly right when it comes to the right buyer which is going to be some what hard trying to find. Your also right regarding access to the US market, that will be a challenge. Thanks again and take care.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I sold my 2007 black/black 130kms 2 years ago for 21cdn. I sold it with the original wheels. It was mint with Malone tuned and cats deleted. Took a while to sell. I thought I'd get more then.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello and thank you for your comment and information. Did you advertise in a particular auto trader type mag or did you did something completely different?

Thanks again and take care.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sold through Kijiji to someone that lived about 5 hours away. Advertised through Kijiji and Autotrader.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts