·
Registered
546 Posts
Perth, North of river, WA, AUSTRALIA

·
Registered
682 Posts
Clovis, NM

You're more likely to break down here then ever visit!

·
Registered
28 Posts
VAG COM cable/disk Ebay?

Ok so I am going to attempt to shut down the tire pressure sensor modual on my 2004 V8 Touareg so I can get rid of the yellow tire picture on the dash and I am looking at the Ebay cables with disk included option. Has anyone tried one of these lately? I did see an older post but a recent experiance would be helpful.
Buying a 1,400 Ross Tec unit is not an option for me at this time and having someone else preform the change would keep me from learning how to do other things like read error messages and do my own repairs.
I realy want to become more involved with working on the Reg than just changing the oil and rotating the tires. A little advice could help a lot.

Thanks, SPOKE

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a KII KEY USB in Portsmouth NH. Happy to help others out!

·
Registered
279 Posts
If the Admin's/Mod's will allow we could setup a VCDS Map for users of this forum. I setup 1 for another site and well it's not getting much attention. But has some nice features.

Uses Google spreadsheet / form input
map-a-list to post the inputs to a google map with tag.
myTouareg.info Vag-Com Locator

·
Registered
6 Posts
VAG COm

I have one of the few eBay cables that somewhat works. I can clear errors and re-code modules, but the only limitation is that it can't do a full scan. I'm in Las Vegas/Henderson, Nevada.

Matt

-Please contact at 702-202-7818 need infor. locate in Silverado Ranch Area. Jun

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have one in Parkersburg, WV...just about 2 minutes off I-77.

81 - 100 of 318 Posts