21 - 40 of 317 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
266 Posts
I have one if you are in the MD,DC,VA area

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Not that there are many South Africans on the forum, but should anyone ever travel to SA with their Treg :D I have one. In Pretoria / Johannesburg SA.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Anyone in the Columbus,Ohio area with a VAG-COM.
The seat belt chimes are driving me crazy.
Went to the local dealership today and of course they said that that it was against the law to disable.

·
Registered
83 Posts
houston vag

I would like to use one in Houston, Texas area. South Houston, Galveston, Lake Jackson, Richmone, etc...

Thanks
I'm looking for one in Houston also, I have emailed several people from the VAG-COM Locator website with no luck. :-(

I normally make it there pretty often but with our recent family addition :) can't really travel right now. We are planning to make a trip there closer to the end of August. If you still need the cable by then I'll be happy to bring mine along.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
Just wondering if you Vag-Com'd (lowered) your Touareg and whether or not you had problems with wear on your tires? Ross-Tech says I should realign my wheels. I have 22" wheels and tires on my Vehicle currently and have not spent the money to get the Vag-Com kit yet. Any help would be appreciated...Cheers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Vagcom Services NJ

VAGCOM in RED BANK, NJ

I'm a Factory Trained, Registered Expert http://audiforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136826#Technician and ASE Certified looking for side work. Minor/Major Services, Brakes, Exhaust, Suspension, Timing Belts, Clutches, Engine Swaps, you name it. VAGCOM recoding/MODS... I have the experience, resources, and knowledge to do it all. I offer mobile Diagnosis, VAGCOM MODS, and minor repairs in the Monmouth and Ocean County area. Check out my photo albums. If you need any Touareg work done shoot me a call (732) 691-2335 or email [email protected]

Thanks,
John Andryszewski
JA Autowerks
(732) 691-2335

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have Vag-Com newly arrived up in Humble, TX.

PM for details - but basically I figure for $20 (help defray my costs to acquire) someone can hook up using my PC & Cable and tweak your settings. For really long sessions you might have to buy me a Starbucks or a beer too.. :)

21 - 40 of 317 Posts