Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
I am new to VW and the Touareg. I have come from about 12 years of Audi S & RS cars and ended up in the beast that is a 2008 V10 Touareg....and loving it...

I have adaptive bi-xenons and am heading to Spain tomorrow. What channel do I use to change the beam over to Europe setting?

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have regular halogen and wondered if there is any option to adjust the headlights for driving on the right? My handbook says I need the 'beam sticker' but was hoping there was some sort of lever on the light itself.

Thanks....

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
On my wife's Golf, the aftermarket projectors have levers inside the headlight unit to flip the shutter.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the halogen units and recently upgraded them to HID. While the units were out I did look for the lever and couldn't see anything. Perhaps it's only on the factory OEM HIDs?

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
I have regular halogen and wondered if there is any option to adjust the headlights for driving on the right? My handbook says I need the 'beam sticker' but was hoping there was some sort of lever on the light itself.

Thanks....
This is mainly a US based site.

Same answer posted to your question on mytreg - you need the sticker - there's no lever on an old banger like yours!:D

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
I assume you're going ski-ing?

Just don't follow any French schoolteacher onto a fenced-off black run!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Very sensible.

Never understood the purpose of going on a holiday where you have to put more clothes on - much prefer seeing the young ladies taking theirs off!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts