Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any markets where the V8 FSI was released in right hand drive ??

And what was the final production year .... i can only guess it was when the T2 ended:confused::confused:

·
Super Moderator
3,819 Posts
Not aware of any sold in AU.

·
Super Moderator
3,819 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow NZ .... pity we didnt get it .... Wonder if i could get one shipped .... will have to see

·
Super Moderator
3,819 Posts
wow NZ .... pity we didnt get it .... Wonder if i could get one shipped .... will have to see
Would be something special.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Does anyone know of any markets where the V8 FSI was released in right hand drive ?? And what was the final production year .... i can only guess it was when the T2 ended:confused::confused:
Too bad the V8 FSI was discontinued here in the USA in 2008. I think it's a great motor. Mexico is lucky and it was available there up until 2015. Mated to the 8 speed gearbox would be really fun to drive.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i get the idea that most markets discontinued the T2 FSI in 2008.

Huh still going in Mexico in 2015 !!!! Yeah that would have been sweet

·
Super Moderator
3,819 Posts
Hey Odessa
It's only a 2 hour flight to Auckland.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha yeah got plenty of points on the credit card so could take the family for a holiday.

I'll be looking into this a bit more for sure in the future. And prices seem pretty cheap !!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,819 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.