Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My V6 stubles and jerks when cold. tap the throttle, nothing happens for a split second and then...jump. Uner light acceleration feathering the throttle it stumbles.

Dealer said VW's don't like bad gas and stick with top brand name fuels. This is BS, makes no diff what gas I put in it it still does this.

The FI needs a new map!

Anyone experience this?

Scott in Seattle

· Registered
2016 Touareg V6/Lux — 2006 Touareg V6 — 2013 Audi allroad
3,305 Posts
What VIN range is your TOUAREG.

I have noticed that mine doesn't like to be driven hard at all during the colder months until is warms up.

But I have friends with an X5-3.0 and an Audi A4 and they say, during winter, until it warms up... they are a little cranky too!

· Registered
3 Posts
That is exactly what happen to me after 10 days of leasing the car! Dealer said nothing was wrong, but mechanic said that is normal for the V6 and the V8 runs a lot smoother. So, I test drove new ones of both and it proved true. Dealer traded the car out for me for only the difference in cost!!!! I LOVE the V8. Greatest car I've ever owned!!! I do miss my Cabrio, though from way back, though!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.