Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Colorado and specifically Front Range TOUAREG owners should meet up at the auto show on Saturday at 11am... then we can all take in the show together and talk about cars!!!!

My wife would do the :dance: if I went to the show and talked cars with guys, just so she doesn't have to listen to me blab about them all the time!!!

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
God, I wish it was me. I am sure the V10 is a joy to drive, but that price tag HURTS!

Was that the shows V10 that was pictured?

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Man, they had better of given a substantial discount for the new owner. That poor thing was poked, prodded and tested quite hard (slamming doors, LOUD stereo tests, bouncing on the seats, etc). I'm sure it was covered with thousands of scratches all over when the week was over.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
No kidding.... I hope that person did get a good discount.

Chris (aircooled) and I checked out the V10 (much longer than either one of us thought we would) and that thing had people going in and out of it faster than a strip club during Fleet Week in NYC! :giggle:

It was alot of fun watching small kids dive in and out of the car and doing a happy :dance: while Mom and Dad pondered the greatness of all that is TOUAREG.

Chris, you should post some pix of the V10! (they came out okay didn't they?)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts