Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
here in holland i paid 73000 euro for my V10. delivery in juli 04.

i'm coming from a VW caddy 1.9 sdi so it a lot of difference...
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
238 Posts
the taxes on cars is really crazy overhere.. the normal pricing of the V10 is about 43000 euro the rest is taxes.... cars are the milking cow's of the gouverment....

but it's my first big car for me and i can't wait to see it!!!
:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
actually

Actually the netherlands is a relatively (to europe) cheap place to buy a car in europe. When I used to live in england, I remember that people used to go there just to buy a car for a better price.

·
Registered
238 Posts
these are second hand touareg's......

they go up to 100.000 euro....

AutoTrack.nl heeft 20 occasions gevonden die voldoen aan uw zoekopdracht.
Hieronder staat result 16 tot en met 20.

foto merk, model, uitvoering prijs bouwjaar km stand aanbieder afstand
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG 5.0 V10 TDI 230KW AUT6 € 86.950 02-2003 20.000 km universeel Bovag autobedrijf -
foto vergroten
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG 5.0 V10 TDI 230KW AUT6 € 89.950 01-2003 35.000 km Officiële merkdealer van gekozen merk -
foto vergroten
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG 5.0 V10 TDI 230KW AUT6 € 94.980 06-2003 14.000 km Officiële merkdealer van gekozen merk -
foto vergroten
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG V10 € 100.000 04-2003 21.000 km universeel Bovag autobedrijf

·
Registered
238 Posts
i ordered a company car so the difference is i paid no luxury tax. without it is 73000 euro. with luxury tax it is up to 110000 euro.

get me one for 57000 us and ship it back to europe.. if i do so there is one problem: customs

·
Registered
14 Posts
I look at resale My F350 diesel with a bunch of miles still has great resale value compared to an identical gasser I think the higher price may make it a more rare vehicle to find used thus elevating the resale value Plus I love diesels They'll be the wave of the future

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ok! Here it goes:
Base price for a V10 TDI = 117 000 Euros = 145 000 USD

Taxes = 60% of it... Great country u people live on! At least on Taxes!

Cheers
PS How do I get a Image uploaded?[/list]

·
Registered
238 Posts
Re: why not supercharge instead?

bradness said:
For the roughly the same price as the V10, you can put the motodyne supercharger on a V8 and get 450hp! Move over Cayenne Turbo.

http://www.motodyne.com/frames/Volkswagen Touareg.html

but i don't like the looks of the cayenne. too much of "here i am"
and if i buy that one my customers would say he is loaded enough so we take the other seller.. just my thoughts..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Re: why not supercharge instead?

TOUAREG-HOLLAND said:
bradness said:
For the roughly the same price as the V10, you can put the motodyne supercharger on a V8 and get 450hp! Move over Cayenne Turbo.

http://www.motodyne.com/frames/Volkswagen Touareg.html

but i don't like the looks of the cayenne. too much of "here i am"
and if i buy that one my customers would say he is loaded enough so we take the other seller.. just my thoughts..
I think you misunderstood me - I meant buy the V8 Touareg and put the Motodyne supercharger on it. That would give you something equivalent to a Porsche Cayenne Turbo for much less $$$ (than the Cayenne) and the same $ as a V10 Touareg.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.